Provides close support to the Head of Production in areas of inventory control, production activities, lean principles, safety aspects, documentation, and maintenance of records.
- Assist Head of Production in the areas of inventory control, documentation, and maintenance records.
- Assist in making production plans in line with production orders and schedules.
- Receive work orders and generate pick slips on ERP for issue of raw material by Stores.
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials according to production schedule.
- Checks daily production report and update in production pack to calculate production KPIs.
- Compiles production reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
- Works along with other supply chain team members to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Prepare Daily/Weekly schedule adherence report and production schedule follow up.
- Prepare and submits daily/weekly/monthly reports to Head of Production for review.
- Coordinate with Stores to move FG out of production areas through inter organization transfer report.
- Support in continuous improvement, problem solving and process improvement activities.
- Attend production operations meetings and action/communicate instructions to peers.
- Assists in ensuring production area is compliant with required quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Responsible to maintain complete records for the department in a fast and easily retrieval manner.
- Maintains department documentation of policies and procedures.
- Participates in other activities such as quality control checks, internal audits, inspection preparation and change control implementation as required.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Industrial Trade Certification with at least 3 years of relevant experience in a production environment.
- Knowledge in production manufacturing process.
- Understanding in lean management.
- Planning and prioritizing activities.
- Good report generation skills, Ability to present data effectively.
- Good command in English (writing and oral).
- Familiar with Health, Safety and Environment policies and practices.
- Exposure in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) a plus.
- Ability to do multiple tasks and can handle pressures and deadlines.
- Good documentation skills with attention to detail.
- Computer literate – MS Office suite and ERP system a plus