The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and executing digital marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, website traffic, and lead generation.
- Fuel lead generation and nurture campaigns through marketing automation, maximizing efficiency and driving ROI.
- Develops and executes digital marketing campaigns that align with the company’s marketing goals.
- Research and analyze digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Manages and optimizes SEO campaigns to improve website rankings and lead generation.
- Creates and manages PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns to drive website traffic and lead generation.
- Develops and manages social media marketing campaigns to engage with target audiences. Monitor and respond to social media mention of the company.
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns to nurture leads and generate sales.
- Track and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and make suggestions for improvements and actions.
- Works with other marketing team members to develop and implement digital marketing strategies.
- Works closely with external content management agencies ensuring timely completion of agreed deliverables in line with the approved calendar / schedule.
- Working closely with internal teams, proposes (including budgeting) and executes the approved marketing calendar.
- Works with the Finance team to keep track of marketing spend and highlights concerns, if any.
- Proactively works with the Procurement team in the vendor selection & vendor rating process.
- Manages the PR, PO and GRN process for Marketing for activities handled.
- Stays current on marketing tools and trends and makes appropriate recommendations to the Line Manager.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Google certified
- 3+ years of experience in the digital marketing field
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, B2B lead generation and best practices
- Experience with SEO, PPC, social media marketing, and email marketing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to create professional presentations